Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This Alice in Wonderland Tea Party was for my daughter Camdyn's 4th birthday party. 
This was my favorite party to plan! 

The kids dressed up as characters from the story! 
 The Cheshire Cat, Alice, and the White Rabbit.

I created a Royal Croquet Court outside with Flamingo mallots and the deck of cards.

The banner, drink me flags, water bottle labels, food labels, matching invitation
and thank you notes will be on my new Etsy shop soon!


The Tea Party!

 Wonderland decor for the whimsical transformation!


For activities, the kids decorated Mad Hatter Hats and painet a tea cup planter! 
 Each child got their own tea cup planter to paint and take home.
 The kids loved painting the tea cups!

Some of my favorite Wonderland inspired foods!  The cake was AMAZING!!! 
 Not only was it adorable but it was delicious!
  The cake was created by Meri Wheeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment